Let me help you learn the best methods for teaching kids yoga and mindfulness:
There are three options below for where you can start to learn more about kids yoga and mindfulness, and the BEST strategies for teaching to kids. Choose one and let’s go!
Access Free Teaching Resources
Get access to the free Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Resources Library! I’ve compiled some awesome resources to help you start teaching yoga, add more games, and get inspired with some simple lesson plans. Get the Mindfulness Breathing printables and Meditation Scripts too!
Learn The Best Kids Yoga Sequence
Teach your kids yoga and breathing techiniques in this perfect-for-kids yoga sequence based on real sequencing techniques. Awesome for kids in a group or one on one, kids will be engaged and learning all kinds of poses with this fun and versatile sequence.
Become a Certified Kids Yoga Teacher Online!
Join my online teacher training course and get access to ALL the resources for teaching kids yoga and mindulfulness, no matter what your background is! TONS of videos, lesson plans, yoga poses, printables, sample lessons and so much more, plus get certified and earn Yoga Alliance CEUs! Start today!
Hello! I’m Maia
Licensed Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor, RYT-200, RCYT, E-RYTC, Mindful Educator
I’ve been teaching kids yoga and mindfulness for 8 years, over 6 have been in public charter schools with kids who need yoga and mindfulness the most. I’m happy you’re here, because we need MORE kids yoga and mindfulness teachers than ever. Click the button here to learn more about my background:
Popular Topics in Kids Yoga and Mindfulness
My Approach & Values
- Kids deserve to have fun
- Yoga can be fun and playful and still effective
- Yoga is for every body
- All people can benefit from yoga when it is taught to them in a way that respects who they are as person and individual
- Mindfulness helps us get through every day life as well as hard things
- Yoga is a tool to help us stay healthy and manage our bodies
- Mindfulness is a tool to help our brains learn self awareness and coping skills
- We don’t do yoga to get good at yoga, we do yoga to get better at life
Ask a question or book a one-on-one coaching session with me below. I’m happy to help in any way I can!