This page may contain affiliate links for products that I have personally tried and recommend. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclaimer for full details.
Printable Yoga Games for Kids!
Receive a 50 page PDF with FIVE different printable yoga games to play with your kids at home or at school, all with beautiful and unique pose images from Kumarah Yoga, not found anywhere else!
24 pose images, plus descriptions on how to do the poses are included in the PDF as well. All of the games come with written descriptions, and there are materials to make your own dice and spinners for the board games as well!
Have fun learning how to do yoga poses with your kids, from toddlers to teens, and play some fun and easy board games at the same time.
Use these yoga games for kids to learn math skills and practice numbers or add too! Get creative and come up with new poses or new names for the poses as you play. The possibilities are endless!
- Yoga Dice Game (3 game boards with 3 different versions each).
- Spinner Game (3 game boards with 2 different versions each).
- Pose Fortune Tellers (3 different templates with 3 versions each, plus a blank one to add your own).
- Cut and Paste Yoga Dice (4 different yoga dice to fold and create)
- Yoga Board Game (2 versions with color and black & white in each)
PLUS an additional PDF with the board game templates of each of these games so you and your kids can create your own games and continue the creativity.
Also included are:
- Images and descriptions for how to do each of the 24 included poses
- Tips on how to start practicing the poses with your kids
- Directions for how to play each game
Enjoy these printable yoga games for kids! For more kids yoga poses and how to teach yoga poses to kids check out the Kids Yoga Poses for a Yoga Flow.
*Please note, this is a digitally downloadable product. You will receive access to the download immediately upon purchase. You will not receive a physical product in the mail*