This post may contain some affiliate links. They are only for products that I have personally tried and recommend. Clicking on them may generate a small profit for me at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure for full details. Thank you for supporting this blog!
Printable Yoga Games for Kids!
Receive a 50 page PDF with FIVE different printable yoga games to play with your kids at home or at school, all with beautiful and unique pose images from Kumarah Yoga, not found anywhere else!
24 pose images, plus descriptions on how to do the poses are included in the PDF as well. All of the games come with written descriptions, and there are materials to make your own dice and spinners for the board games as well!
Have fun learning how to do yoga poses with your kids, from toddlers to teens, and play some fun and easy board games at the same time. Use these games to learn math skills and practice numbers or add too! Get creative and come up with new poses or new names for the poses as you play. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy these printable yoga games for kids!
- Yoga Dice Game (3 game boards with 3 different versions each).
- Yoga Spinner Game (3 game boards with 2 different versions each).
- Yoga Fortune Tellers (3 different templates with 3 versions each, plus a blank one to add your own).
- Cut and Paste Yoga Dice (4 different yoga dice to fold and create)
- Yoga Board Game (2 versions with color and black & white in each)
Also included are:
- Descriptions for how to do each of the 24 included poses
- Tips on how to start practicing the poses with your kids
- Directions for how to play each game
*Please note, this is a digitally downloadable product. You will receive access to the download immediately upon purchase. You will not receive a physical product in the mail*