Kids need more peace, quiet, and mindfulness.
They also can benefit greatly from focusing their attention on just one thing! Use these tools, resources, and activities to help teach kids mindfulness and practice meditation.
If your child is in need of some calming practices and techniques for emotional awareness, look no further! Read on for tips and tricks to teach kids mindfulness and focused attention.
Check out my brand new mini-course, Mindfulness Tools for Kids and Classes, available now!
Here are my latest posts and articles on mindfulness and meditation techniques for kids, toddlers, and teens!
- 10 Awesome Mindfulness Crafts for Kids of All Ages
- Back to School Yoga and Mindfulness Routines for Kids
- Stress-Busting Hobbies To Promote Mindfulness for Kids
- Children’s Nutrition – How This Affects Their Mindfulness
- The Most Fabulous Books for Teaching Mindfulness to Kids
- Using Mindfulness to Empower Kids and Teens
- Free Mindfulness Meditation Scripts for Kids [Video!]
- DIY Mindful Zen Garden Craft for Kids
- 8 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- How to Use Meddy Teddy Yoga Bear to Reduce Anxiety for Kids in Classrooms
- Teaching Breathing Exercises with Yoga Poses for Kids
- Effective and Simple Ways to Add Mindfulness to Your Kids’ Day
- 8 Amazing Videos to Teach and Practice Mindfulness with Kids
- How to Make a Mindfulness Glitter Calm Down Jar
- Enticing Partner Games that Teach Mindfulness for Kids
- Mindfulness for Kids: Clever Breathing Exercises for Kids to Calm Down
- How to use Positive Praise and Affirmations for Kids in a Yoga Classroom
- Mindfulness Meditation Games for Toddlers
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe these 5 Myths of Teaching Yoga to Kids
- How To Make Beautiful And Affirming Mindfulness Rocks For Kids