Kids need more peace, quiet, and mindfulness.
They also can benefit greatly from focusing their attention on just one thing! Use these tools, resources, and activities to help teach kids mindfulness and practice meditation.
If your child is in need of some calming practices and techniques for emotional awareness, look no further! Read on for tips and tricks to teach kids mindfulness and focused attention.
Check out my brand new mini-course, Mindfulness Tools for Kids and Classes, available now!
Here are my latest posts and articles on mindfulness and meditation techniques for kids, toddlers, and teens!
- 8 Amazing Videos to Teach and Practice Mindfulness with Kids
- Fall Themed Kids Yoga and Mindfulness: Free Mindfulness Meditation Download
- 6 Ways to Reduce Stress for Kids During the Holidays
- Simple DIY Essential Oils for Kids at Home
- 8 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Enticing Partner Games that Teach Mindfulness for Kids
- Discover the Joy of Parent and Me Yoga for You and Your Child
- How to Make a Mindfulness Glitter Calm Down Jar
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe these 6 Myths of Teaching Yoga to Kids
- How to use Positive Praise and Affirmations for Kids in a Yoga Classroom
- Mindfulness for Kids: How to Calm them Down from Tantrums
- Free Mindfulness Meditation Scripts for Kids [Video!]
- Teaching Breathing Exercises with Yoga Poses for Kids
- How to Teach Calm Down Breathing Exercises for Kids (Video!)
- How To Make Beautiful And Affirming Mindfulness Kindness Rocks For Kids
- Toddler Mindfulness | Meditation Games for Toddlers
- Mindfulness Techniques for Kids Experiencing Stress or Anxiety
- Activities That Help Your Child Develop Small Motor Skills
- 10 Awesome Mindfulness Crafts for Kids of All Ages
- Back to School Yoga and Mindfulness Routines for Kids