Kids need more peace, quiet, and mindfulness.
They also can benefit greatly from focusing their attention on just one thing! Use these tools, resources, and activities to help teach kids mindfulness and practice meditation.
If your child is in need of some calming practices and techniques for emotional awareness, look no further! Read on for tips and tricks to teach kids mindfulness and focused attention.
Check out my brand new mini-course, Mindfulness Tools for Kids and Classes, available now!
Here are my latest posts and articles on mindfulness and meditation techniques for kids, toddlers, and teens!
- Natural Remedies for Teens With Depression
- 5 Inspiring Gifts To Encourage Creativity for Kids
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe these 5 Myths of Teaching Yoga to Kids
- How To Make Beautiful And Affirming Mindfulness Rocks For Kids
- How to Make a Mindfulness Glitter Calm Down Jar
- Mindfulness Meditation Games for Toddlers
- 6 Helpful Ways To Reduce Your Children’s Screen Time
- Mindfulness for Kids: How to Calm them Down from Tantrums
- Mindfulness Techniques for Kids Experiencing Stress or Anxiety
- Why You Should Encourage Your Child To Volunteer
- Simple Ways To Make DIY Essential Oils at Home
- 6 Ways to Reduce Stress for Kids During the Holidays
- Activities That Help Your Child Develop Motor Skills
- 10 Awesome Mindfulness Crafts for Kids of All Ages
- Back to School Yoga and Mindfulness Routines for Kids
- Stress-Busting Hobbies To Promote Mindfulness for Kids
- Children’s Nutrition – How This Affects Their Mindfulness
- The Most Fabulous Books for Teaching Mindfulness to Kids
- Using Mindfulness to Empower Kids and Teens
- Free Mindfulness Meditation Scripts for Kids [Video!]