Kids learn by having fun and playing games, but we also know that yoga and mindfulness provide them with wonderful benefits. Children need to be creative, active, and mentally stimulated to keep their brains growing …
Summer and summer camp is a time for games! Can they be yoga games? Absolutely. Summer means lots of time for games: Indoor games, outdoor activities, and hopefully lots of active games learned from neighborhood …
We all know that it’s super important to get kids moving and active; playing yoga games is one way to do that. Sitting all day is not good for much. Yoga games make the difference. …
Having kids at home with you all day can be a lot to manage, but playing yoga games at home can help. These yoga games are great for kids to learn how to do new …
Printable Yoga Games for Kids
- Yoga Dice Game (3 game boards with 3 different versions each).
- Yoga Spinner Game (3 game boards with 2 different versions each).
- Yoga Fortune Tellers (3 different templates with 3 versions each, plus a blank one to add your own).
- Cut and Paste Yoga Dice (4 different yoga dice to fold and create)
- Yoga Board Game (2 versions with color and black & white in each)
Also included are:
- Descriptions for how to do each of the 24 included poses
- Tips on how to start practicing the poses with your kids
- Directions for how to play each game
*Please note, this is a digitally downloadable product. You will receive access to the download immediately upon purchase. You will not receive a physical product in the mail*